In addition to training, MRC has been involved in a wide range of consulting activities for clients with particular needs. These activities fall into several general categories:
Examples of these activities include projects as widely diverse as creating operational procedures for the Philadelphia Airport Fire/Rescue unit to consulting on deck design for the U.S. Coast Guard's "Deep Water Project."
- Technical writing and editing
- Curriculum development
- Test and evaluation of boats and davits
- Training in-house trainers (including boat operations and stand alone train the trainer seminars)
- Technical representation for boat and davit manufacturers
- Deck, boat, and davit design
- Boat, davit, and equipment acquisition
- Litigation advice
MRC can help solve rescue boat installation problems before they occur; and help prevent problems afterwards by the institution of in-house trainers equipped with accurate and useable technical manuals.